Milky Carrot halwa is very sweet and delicious recipe. This recipe is very special for the winter season. It’s a lot of fun to eat in the winter. It uses dried fruit which is very useful for our health. If you make this recipe in milk, it tastes great. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for several days. You can eat it hot when you feel like it. Gajar halwa tastes great if you eat it fresh.
Carrots have many benefits. Carrots are rich in vitamin A. Which is very useful for our health. Vitamin A is good for our eyes and our immune system. It also contains a lot of fiber which is very useful for our stomach. It also contains vitamin K. Vitamin K is also very useful for us.
It is very useful for diabetics if they do not use sugar in it. It contains a lot of fiber which keeps our stomach full. Eating carrots reduce the intensity of hunger. This keeps the blood sugar level normal.
Common tricks and tips for Milky Carrot Halwa
Carrot halwa is also called carrot Pudding in English. There are many food lovers in India and Pakistan to eat carrot pudding or gajaraila.
- Choose carrots that are red (not orange in the color) and juicy for this recipe.
- The milk you use in this recipe are full cream.
- Use less sugar.
- Also reduce the use of ghee or oil.
- Diabetic patients should use sweeter instead of sugar.
Preparation of this recipe:
- Carrots: 1 kg
- Milk: 1 liter
- Sugar: Half cup
- Green cardamom powder: half teaspoon
- salt: 1/10 teaspoon
- Almonds choked: 1 tablespoon
- Pistachio : Optional
- Walnut: 2 piece
- Raisin: Optional
- Cashew: Optional
The simple steps for preparing carrot halwa
1. After peeling the carrots, wash them thoroughly to remove dirt.
2. Grate the at the stainless steel grater.
3. Put the carrots in a pot and the fry on high heat. Be careful not to burn the carrots. This will take you about 20 minutes less.
4. When the house runs out of water, add milk. When you add milk to it, the heat should be high and then lightens it later.
5. Add the cardamom powder.
6. When the milk runs out, adds salt and sugar and keep mixing. Adding salt makes the pudding granular. Keep in the mind that salt should be very low in a quantity.
7. If the milk is dry, turn off the heat.
8. Add dry fruits and mix it well.
9. lets the carrot halwa ready to eat.